BPS Level 1 Assistant Test User
This online version of our Psychometric Assessment at Work Course is entirely complimentary for our face-to-face students who have enrolled and paid to attend this Level of the training in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Access is granted immediately after payment, irrespective of the formal course start date.
Our online Psychometric Test Administration Course provides students with the ability to understand and competently practice the administration of ability, aptitude and personality assessments in organisational settings. Successful completion of this course and the course assessments makes students eligible for the BPS Level 1 Assistant Test User Qualification. If you wish to additionally interpret test results and feed back those results in a meaningful way to candidates and decision-makers, you will need to complete BPS Level 2 Ability Test User Training and BPS Level 2 Personality Test User Training after completing this first Level course.
• What is Occupational Testing
• Categories of Psychometric Tests
• Types of Maximum and Typical Performance Tests
• Preparation for Managed Test Administration
• Invitation Letters
• Introducing & Running the Test Session
• Test Logs
• Modes of Test Administration
• Managing Problems with Remote Testing
• Candidates with Disabilities
• Direct & Indirect Discrimination
• The Four-Fifth’s Rule
• Justifiable Adverse Impact
• UK Data Protection Act
• Hong Kong Personal Data Ordinance
• Singapore Personal Data Protection Act
For full details of the course and the certificate from the British Psychological Society, please see our main BPS Level 1 Assistant Test User Online Training page.
- Manager: Dr. Graham Tyler